‘ll teach you how to make a delicious nest milk volcano cake, a recipe with few ingredients and easy to make. Check below how to make the nest milk cake and the main ingredients of this recipe.
- 2 cups (tea) wheat flour;
- 2 cups (tea) of sugar;
- 1 cup (tea) of milk;
- 1 cup (tea) oil;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking powder;
- 1/2 cup (tea) of Ninho milk;
- 1/2 cup (tea) chocolate powder;
- 1/2 cup (tea) grated coconut;
- 1/2 cup (tea) nuts;
- 1/2 cup (tea) raisin grape;
- 1/2 cup (tea) of chocolate drops;
Learn step by step how to make the nest milk volcano cake in a few minutes.
How to prepare the nest milk volcano cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, sugar, milk, oil and eggs.
- Add the baking powder and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a greased shape with oil and sprinkled with wheat flour.
- Spread the Ninho milk, chocolate powder, grated coconut, nuts and grape over the dough.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in it comes out clean.
- Develop the cake and serve.
recipe nest milk cake is ready, bon appetit.
Reviews and tips s2
And today’s 2 tips are to add the grated coconut with the chocolate drops and serve on commemorative dates.
After all, did you like this nest milk volcano cake recipe? Comment and rate below, check out our latest tapioca cake and follow us on Instagram, until next time.
Conteúdo da Receita ocultar